03 May 2016

Fender beading - one piece closer

Found a rear right side fender beading piece.  I'm down to needing the rear left and the two little apron pieces - which I may wind up making out of a spare 'regular' piece if it comes to it.

I have repop rear drums inbound - set to arrive on Thursday so that completes the stuff I need for the rear brakes.  I'm pretty sure I have all of the other rear end parts - but I'm sure I'll discover something that I've forgotten when it's time to put it all back together.

The floor pan is done - the shop called me yesterday - I want to swing by and check it out before I rent a truck to go get it.  Things have been busy so I haven't had a chance to go check out the floor pan yet - too many things going on at work and around the house.  I might wind up picking it up Thursday afternoon if the weather holds and I can get my other stuff done in time.  Otherwise, it might wind up being next week.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment