03 December 2014

The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new

I bought what I hope are my last set of heater boxes yesterday.  I've gone through four sets and scavenged pieces off of each set but never really been happy with the end result.  I bought a set that looks to be complete and in relatively good condition.  The plan is to hook them up to Ferris' engine, install the exhaust and make a serious effort into getting the engine completely finished.  I'll have one box checked off on my rather long list of 'things to do' and it'll get parts off the shelves.  I will also be able to get rid of the dissatisfying heater boxes via the scrap bin.

I spent a little time in the garage last night and decided that to pull all of my classified ads at the end of the year.  Most of what I have left isn't really worth much or it's small enough to be powder coated and put in my spares bins.  Who knows I may use them some day.  And if I don't, well, they'll be clean when I look at them again.  Late parts will be scrapped since they're not selling and I have zero interest in reposting them every two weeks.

I think it's time to get this pan up on tires real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment