03 November 2014

Never for the sake of peace and quiet deny your convictions.

Yes, it's an update.

Barely.

I had a brief conversation with the body guy via email a few days ago.  He'd back burnered the car due to another job that came up.  When we agreed to the work, I let Steve know that if he found more lucrative work that my project could be put on the back burner...so I'm glad he did that.  It bought both of us some time.

The body is nearly finished with body work and should be ready for media blasting in the next couple/few months.  I've really got to find that left side fender soon.  Once all of the panels are together and panel fit is tested, it'll go out for primer.

Once the primer is done, we'll discuss paint and then I'll be ready to put the car back together.  I'm not sure when this will happen-could be March of 2015 or March of 2016...who knows.  While the specifics for the project dates are not clear, progress continues to inch forward, and that's a nice thing.

I'm looking forward to the day when the various parts in my garage are assembled and not taking up quite so much space.

More to come in the future...maybe early next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment