19 August 2016

In most cases, you realize that no matter what gets damaged, life rearranges itself to compensate for your loss, sometimes wonderfully.

The last week has been rather productive with regard to getting the car ready for its trip.  Save for the rear hatch glass, all of the glass is installed, the fenders are installed, 90% of the parts are collected for packaging (3 boxes have already shipped to the new owner) and the displaced stuff is working its way back into place.


This is the final assembly of the front end mount.  Took a bit of consideration and thought to find this solution but I think it's going to work out quite well.

I'll spend the next couple of weeks finalizing the deal, packing parts and cleaning up the stuff that's left over.

I'm ready for this to happen.

It's time.

I sold the set of carburetors I had rebuilt for the engine because the new owner is going to make Ferris a true N by installing a single side draft carburetor.

The good news is that I didn't lose any money by selling them!  I'm down to the one matched pair that will be rebuilt some day.  Maybe soon.

My focus, once Ferris is gone, will shift to restoring the parts for Nigel as time/funds allow.

No comments:

Post a Comment