27 February 2016

“Our real discoveries come from chaos, from going to the place that looks wrong and stupid and foolish.”

The hinges turned out to not be right for the two cars...so it looks like I'm going to leave that pursuit alone for now.  They're not a 'needed' part and I really should focus a bit more on the stuff that needs to get done.

The first set of NOS tie rod ends came in today - they look perfect - I'm rather happy with that purchase.  The other three sets should arrive in the next few days.  One set is already sold so I've got one more set to figure out what do to with at some point.

I did some digging and found a rather odd assortment of parts and I'm waiting on confirmation.  Once confirmed, I should have a 'the other side' of a few parts.  I also may have found NOS seat bases - which, again, once confirmed, would be a huge win because they haven't been kicked in yet.  I'd then choose from the two sets I have to get bashed back into shape.

Things are happening but very very slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment