25 June 2014

The parting of ways

Ferris and Nigel (yeah, the name stuck...) are parting ways on the blog.  Nigel has a new blog that, for right now, will likely see more activity.

The idea is that I can split the cars into their respective blog and I will then more properly chart their journeys and get a little more motivation to work on them.  I have also begun the task of splitting up the NOS parts so that I can make sure I have what I need for both cars and then sell off the piles of parts I've acquired over the years.  It's a very slow process especially since I'm trying my ass off to keep Nigel together and drive-able until Ferris is complete.

Nigel can be found here:  Making Plans for Nigel

If it doesn't seem like there's a whole lot going on here, check there...and if it's quiet there, check here.  If it's quiet in both spots then nothing is happening.   There may be a lot of that going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment