04 August 2016

All I know are sad songs...

 The journey to pick up Ferris was completed today.  The car is back in the garage, loosely assembled, and will be further prepared for transport in the next two weeks.  I'm going to find some Ospho to coat the bare metal and the flash rust to stop it from progressing.

The floor pan will be pulled out and attached to the body, seats will be installed, glass will be installed.  It'll almost look like a complete car again.
Here's a photo of the first time these two cars have been in the same place at the same time.  One's staying here while the other moves to California in a few weeks.

It's kind of a bummer to have to give up and let go but it's also going to be a sorely needed change of pace - taking a load off of my shoulders, clearing out some space and giving me some time to ponder my next move.  I have already started slimming down on the parts and moving things on to new owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment