31 July 2014

More parts arrive...

 A way too close up of the copper gasket for the later exhaust / heater box connection.  I didn't think these were available but they were easy to find.

N 13 8361, Gasket C36 x 42.

Excellent timing as well because I am planning to install that muffler on the 64 S (for now).
361 885 343, Retaining cable - rear seat.  I bought four pieces, 2 for each car.
 311 201 169 A, 16mm breather pipe for fuel tank.  This is for Ferris with a spare.
311 805 659, Seal for cover plate

Front pan cover seal I've been thinking of just making myself but I found these relatively inexpensively so I snapped them up.  One per car with a spare.
 311 199 143, Packing for housing.

I bought three complete sets of 7 pieces.  They're nice and straight and flat!

I also bought a NOS housing.
NOS bumper bolts.  One set for Ferris and one set for Nigel.  I can finally install the rear bumper on Nigel...which is nice because I probably won't notice the rear apron once the bumper is installed.

No comments:

Post a Comment