18 April 2014

"Don't dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer."

The elusive rear engine lid strap.  Bert posted two and I bought them both...one for each car.

I'm negotiating two additional parts lots now-early cupped window cranks, silver beige finger cups, NOS right side pop out hinges, grey seat knobs, sun visor clips, heat elbow clamps, rear ashtrays for the S model, an ashtray for the N model, reflectors, housings, preheat tube for the S model, large bellows clamps, a rebuild kit for the early fuel pump and a few other things I can't seem to remember off the top of my head.

I'm hoping to be finished looking for parts by the end of this summer...then it's all got to get assembled into a car...or two.

I think the red car needs a nickname...seems weird to have one car with a name, the remains of a car that had a nickname and a functional car that has no nickname.

No comments:

Post a Comment