17 March 2013

distraction and delay

Carb rebuild kits came in yesterday but I didn't look at them until the later in the day.

One is in good condition-the other one has a broken gasket (left side).  I emailed the seller to see what he wants to do to rectify the situation.  Once I have two good kits, I'll send the carbs out for rebuild.

Inline image 1

The temperatures are going to be far lower (low 30's) than the original forecast (mid to upper 40's).  I was hoping to roll the pan into the driveway to clean the front end/motor but that may have to wait for warmer weather.

Either way, there should be some pictures up later today with the progress made...I'm keeping my fingers crossed for good news and positive discoveries.

Background Tune: "Cup of Coffee" by Garbage

No comments:

Post a Comment